You might love your work or sport, you may be committed and engaged. But on their own, these things don't guarantee success. Unconscious drives, learned responses, and automatic emotional reactions to conditions can impact your performance outcomes. I examine the psychological components of performance to facilitate your resolution of conflict, improve your results, and realise the success you seek.
Does This Sound Like You?
- When you started out, you were enthusiastic, energised and engaged. You were passionate about your work and positive about the future.
- But you found challenges in the pursuit of success. Your initial motivation has suffered now demands feel too much to handle.
- You feel self-doubt about your ability, and anxiety & stress around your performance have crept in.
- You thought you found the answer a dozen times but they were only quick fixes and idle promises.
- You feel at a loose end, and you've become disillusioned with the work you love – or maybe you never loved it!
For many of us, disillusionment in our career is inevitable at some point. Aspirations of success can blind us and we forget the most important and fundamental aspects of the work. Instead of being fun, our work or sport has now become a chore. But the good news is, given the right conditions for change, you can do something about it.
Get Back To Your Best Form
Improve your mental game and learn how to change your relationship with daily work. Whether you are a sportsperson, artist, business person or climbing the employee ladder, you can learn the skills of high performance.
There's no long term obligation. Opt out any time
Performance Coaching for Business
Sport and business are largely the same thing – they just look different. In other words, the work we do is incidental, it is who we are being that matters most. Let me show you how to develop the necessary psychological skills for business success.
Performance Coaching for Athletes
Theory is important, but experience is essential. To be an effective coach and guide you successfully towards your best, there must be relatability and understanding on my part of your needs. I must have been where you are and felt what you feel.
- Individual Coaching
- Team Coaching & Group Work
- Mental Health Workshops
- Mindfulness and Meditation Coaching
- One to One Therapy
- Psychological Skills Training
- Psychometric Testing
- Personality Testing